US Open Tennis Tournament 2023
Writer: Yerelyn Cortez Hidalgo
May 15, 2023
Tennis is back and stronger than ever at The US Open in Queens, New York from August 28th through September 10th, 2023. The 2023 US OPEN FAN WEEK will take place from Tuesday, August 22nd through Sunday, August 27th. The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center grounds are free and open to the public featuring a variety of fun, tennis-centric events and activities for the whole family. While the US Open Qualifying Tournament anchors the week, each day has its own featured event that you won’t want to miss!
This year's featured events during fan week will be as follows:
Tickets for the 2023 US Open go on sale soon with American Express Early Access beginning on Tuesday, May 30 through Saturday, June 3rd. Tickets go on sale to the public on Monday, June 5th at 9 a.m. ET. For more information about the US Open 2023 as well as ticket purchase, click here.
We look forward to watch Carlos Alcaraz and Iga Swiatek come back to compete and defend their 2022 single Men's and Women's Winner's title at the US Open 2023 Tournament. Carlos Alcaraz from Spain is currently seeded number 3 on the Men's division and Iga Swiatek is seeded number 1 on the Women's division.
The US Open is having an array of options for tennis aficionados to choose per their liking and budget. What options can a tennis attendee expect, well they are in for a treat with an array of selections still available for purchase. It's not just a regular ticket, The US Open has stepped it up and creating the Luxury Suites and Hospitality Experiences to partake while watching the US Open.
The options to choose from include:
1. The Overlook at the US Open - An indoor-outdoor contemporary, social oasis overlooking the US Open grounds.
2. 1968 Room - An exclusive lounge situated within the Overlook, the 1968 Room is the pinnacle of US Open access and hospitality offering a stylish, intimate space for private dining.
3. Courtside Premier - This is the pinnacle hospitality experience at the US Open featuring prime courtside seating in the front rows, elevated food & beverage, behind the scenes access, and dedicated service throughout your time at the tournament.
4. Luxury Suites - Private exterior balcony & interior lounge within Arthur Ashe Stadium offers prime viewing and an unparalleled experience.
5. American Express® Center Court Club - An all-inclusive, expansive court-facing suite offered on an individual seat basis for full series and weekly packages.
6. Private Hospitality Space - A customizable private lounge located within the Overlook at the US Open.
7. Player Cafe Courtside Club - A unique, all-inclusive private event space within the Player Cafe that includes Full Bar and In-Seat Service from courtside seats (CURRENTLY SOLD OUT FOR 2023)
8. Steve Furgal's International Tennis Tours - Official Travel Partner of the USTA and the US Open.
Photos of each luxury experience and more information can be seen below.
For more information about the different luxury experiences at The US Open this year, click here.
Photo Credit: US Open
Copyright LuxxeLiving.com. All rights reserved.